INSULATING MATS FOR ELECTRICAL
Key Features Applications
Gives protection against electrical shocks upto 3.3 KV
Made up of Natural Rubber
Ideal for Electrical Maintenance, Electrical Panel Rooms & other Electrical Equipments Handlings.
ISI Marked IS:15652-2009
- Colour :?Most preferred colours are Black, Blue & Grey but other colours are also available on request. All offered colours are manufactured without metallic derivatives.
- Surface :?Minute abrasions are provided on upper surface to mat to make surface Anti-skid.
- Size :?As per standard width is normally 1meter & Length up to 10meter per Roll but other sizes are made available as per requirement of the purchaser.
- Marking? :?Every meter of mat should be marked with respective Class symbol, Lot No. or Batch number and Manufacturer’s Identity or Brand name.
- Packing? :?Packed in Gunny bags of Jute/Hessian cloth to avoid mechanical damage to the material in transit.
Under Normal conditions physical, mechanical & Electrical properties remain intact for temperate ranging from -10?C to +60?C.?
?Workmanship & Finish:
Each Meter of Mat should be free from all type of harmful physical irregularities such as pinholes, cracks, blisters, cuts, conductive embedded foreign matter, creases, pinch marks, voids, entrapped air and prominent ripples.
?Silent Features of Electrical Insulating Mat As Per IS:15652-2006 :-
- Withstands voltages up to 65kV ac and 240V dc.
- Every Meter of Mat Tested & Stamped to IS:15652-06 specification with ISI marking.
- Electrical Resistance up to 1494000 Mega Ohm.
- Fire Retardant, fire self-extinguish within 5 seconds of lighting.
- High Elongation & Tensile Strength. No tear or breakage due to Trolley movement & Foot Traffic.
- Resistant to Acids, Alkalis, Solvent and transformer Oil normally associated with Electronic Industry.
- Paste-able type can be easily pasted/Installed on floor, if required.
- Water & moisture proof.
- Approved with leading Electronic Instrument testing Institutions like ERDA, CPRI, BIS.