GasAlert Extreme Single Gas Detectors H2S
Oxygen (O2) with yellow housing
Ammonia (NH3) with yellow housing XTMDL
Carbon monoxide (CO) with yellow housing
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) with yellow housing
Key Features Applications
Multi-language display and datalogging functionality
Direct, real-time readings on large LCD
Exceptional battery run-time
Easy on/off operation
Secure and accurate history with data logging option.
Simple automatic calibration procedure
Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start up.
Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars.
Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Secure and accurate history with datalogging option
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Size:1.1 x 2.0 x 3.75 in./ 2.8 x 5.0 x 9.5 cm
- Weight:2.9 oz./ 82 g
- Alarms: visual, vibrating, audible (95dB)- Low, High, TWA and STEL
- Tests: Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms?on activation, battery (continuous)
- Pump: Compatible with the Sampler motorized pump
- Typical battery?life:1.5 year battery life (typical) with replaceable 3V battery