3M Disposable Protective Coverall 4565 Series
Disposable safety Coverall work wear
Made of a high quality laminated material.
Protection against liquid splashes and sprays, hazardous dusts and certain biohazards.<a href="Apron-Cotton -Tie Type, Size 24x 36
- Non-porous material and design offer protection from certain biological contaminants.
- Taped seams across the suit help provide additional protection.
- Knit cuffs provide a soft wrist closure for increased comfort compared to elastic closures.
- Three panel hood design helps provide a more comfortable fit and a sleek, low-profile style.
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.
The 3M? Protective Coverall 4565 is disposable safety work wear made of a high quality laminated material. Features taped seams that help provide barrier protection against liquid splashes, hazardous dusts, and certain biological contaminants.
These key features make this chemical protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall 4565 helps protect against hazardous dusts and light liquid chemical splashes and low pressure sprays. Typical applications may include: Paint Spraying, industrial and pharmaceutical manufacturing, asbestos inspection and handling, and Healthcare. Product recommended for the following industries: Abatement/Remediation, Agriculture, Biological/Biohazard, Cleaning and Maintenance, General Industry/Manufacturing, Painting, Pharmaceutical/Cleanroom.
- Exposure to Radioactive Particles, Pesticide Application (Liquid), Blood, Bodily Fluids, Hazardous Biological Aerosol, Sewage, Liquid Chemical Handling, Liquid Chemical Transfer, Paint/Coating Spraying, Paint/Coating Spraying (with Isocyanate Paints), Powder Coating, Clean Room Applications (ISO Class 1 - 3), Clean Room Applications (ISO Class 4 - 9), Pharmaceutical Powder Handling.